SEO Agency Morristown
Search Engine Optimization Services (SEO)
Search engine optimization and search engine marketing are considered two different disciplines, although they’re deeply intertwined and equally as necessary. When discussing SEO vs. SEM the two terms are used interchangeably by many, which leads to some of the confusion surrounding the industry and the work. We’ve written some deeper posts on SEO and how it can help your business, but at a very high-level SEO is the process of optimizing not only how your website works (the code), but also what your website says (the content) to capture as many eyeballs from Google, Bing, Yahoo, and the other search engines as possible. SEO is really a piece of an overall search engine marketing (SEM) strategy which expands to include paid search or pay-per-click marketing (PPC) as well as your overarching social strategy.
Our SEO Services Include:
- SEO Website Analysis – Our experienced personnel can review your site to find deficiencies in your configuration or code that are hurting your overall search engine performance. Many of the basic SEO deficiencies we encounter can be corrected through the process of basic WordPress maintenance, so its often a very cost-effective first step towards improving your overall search engine performance.
- SEO SAS Products – ReachFarther offers a suite of white-labeled products that can be quickly deployed to enhance your search engine presence and drive organic traffic to your website.
- SEO Keyword Analysis – We will review your website content for optimization opportunities and perform a keyword analysis to see what search terms visitors use to find you on the web, and how they find your competitors. This gives your marketing department the tools they need to generate compelling, effective website copy.
- User Experience – Part of attracting guests to your website is keeping them there once they arrive.Our team of UI/UX experts will review your website to find ways to enhance the user experience through interface or content updates.
- Accessibility Consulting – While not technically part of the SEO process, accessibility improves to the user experience once a guest finds your site. Making your website accessible means altering it so that guests with disabilities can easily navigate and consume your content. Special screen reading software and accessibility tools require an expert with the experience to make sure your website provides a great user experience to all visitors.
- GDPR Compliance– Achieving compliance with Europe’s General Data Protection Regulation may have an impact on your search performance as it could negatively effect your ability to track website use. Our staff can help you understand the impact of these regulations and what they mean for your website.
ReachFarther has been a great part of our team since they designed our new website back in 2011. The staff are knowledgeable, responsive, creative, pro-active and truly a pleasure to work with!
We appreciate all the work you guys have done so far and we’re so excited for everyone to see the site – it looks awesome.
The ReachFarther team lent their considerable experience on more than one occasion allowing us to extend what we offer to our customers.
ReachFarther has been an integral part of our company and its success for over 20 years. They exemplify the true meaning of a partner and work with us on projects of all sizes to meet our needs.
Does sorting out SEO vs SEM make your head hurt?
We understand, and we’ve had clients who were exactly where you are today. Our team can get you squared away, and more importantly, we can improve your overall search marketing strategy and optimize your website performance quickly, affordably, and effectively.