For nearly twenty years, ReachFarther and Dabora have worked together across their broad spectrum of businesses which include consumer e-commerce websites, branded product business-to-business websites, local magazines, and a vast series of SQL Server databases that maintain decades of show results for their equine publications.
- Designed and built custom websites across numerous verticals to support their equine and publishing lines.
- Custom Microsoft SQL Server database development to maintain millions of historical horse records.
- Complex data recovery models to allow customers to search lineage, show results, riders, owners, and complete show records.
- Multiple skins of customer-facing magazine websites controlled by a single admin interface.
- Corporate product photography and image post-processing.
- Technology consulting in all areas of their Tennessee-based business.
- Web hosting and server management.
- Technological consulting to guide corporate growth and personnel development.
- saddle horse
- walking horse
- horse shows
- classic horse
- adult pony stallion
- open show pleasure
- fine harness
- youth trail pleasure
- country pleasure
- spotted amateur
- horse show results
- horse show videos
- horse news
- sibling search
ReachFarther has been an integral part of our company and its success for over 20 years. They exemplify the true meaning of a partner and work with us on projects of all sizes to meet our needs. They do a fantastic job of understanding the value we bring versus the costs of projects we seek their help on and have been a key part of our digital success. The guys are easy to work with and do a fantastic job of communicating from beginning to end on our projects.
How did ReachFarther help Dabora Inc?
With the web becoming much more visual as internet speeds increase, many companies are faced with the difficult task of finding compelling, exciting photography to use on their websites. Vision Real Estate Partners has undertaken several incredible real estate projects and has extraordinary photo assets to leverage, so we used those prominently in their website redesign.
Vision Real Estate Partners wanted their website to highlight their extensive portfolio, so ReachFarther worked with them to create a project filter that allows future partners to drill-down on content that fits their interests.
Vision Real Estate Partners competes in a search space with keywords shared by many different industries. Their previous website had a limited amount of content and focused heavily on their excellent personnel. But a personnel-focused website didn’t help them index for key real estate development terms used by potential customers. To improve their search footprint, ReachFarther launched a WordPress website using industry best-practices SEO and helped them organize their content to better position themselves in key search demographics.